Durangobodyrolling.com is serious about protecting your online privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of our website.
You or Your means you as a participant in or as a user of the durangobodyrolling.com website. We or Our or Us means durangobodyrolling.com. Our site means durangobodyrolling.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to durangobodyrolling.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of durangobodyrolling.com and durangobodyrolling.com shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1: Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms and registration forms.
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with durangobodyrolling.com via e-mail.
Section 2: Use of Data Collected
We may use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes (both via email and through using your email address for targeting on sites such as Facebook.com).
Section 3: Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a durangobodyrolling.com class or workshop;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4: Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: email@example.com
Section 5: Our Right to Contact You
Section 6: Our Right to Change
Section 7: Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Section 8: Anti Spam Policy. Can-Spam Act Compliance
Durangobodyrolling.com is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the Can-Spam Act, which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from durangobodyrolling.com in the following circumstances:
- Acknowledging your emails have been received
- Requests for additional information regarding classes or workshops
- Response to your inquiries regarding the status of your transactional requests
- Thanking you for your valued business
- Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, new product availability
- Advertisements for third party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers
To ensure compliance with the Can-Spam Act, durangobodyrolling.com has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
- All emails sent to you by durangobodyrolling.com will clearly identify durangobodyrolling.com as the sender.
- Any email from durangobodyrolling.com will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
- Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at durangobodyrolling.com; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current class or workshop you are attending.
- All emails sent to you directly by durangobodyrolling.com include valid postal address information in the footer.
- Emails sent to you directly by durangobodyrolling.com will include an email address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Section 9: Information for ISPs
Web site: DurangoBodyRolling.com
Email Address: email@example.com
Durangobodyrolling.com understands consumers concerns over the use of their personal information. We hope this information will relieve any concerns your company may have regarding our email policies. Durangobodyrolling.com uses only an opt-in or opt out method of obtaining customer information, and it is not our policy or desire to send unsolicited email. Durangobodyrolling.com email messages sent always include information about the origin of the emails and instructions on how recipients can unsubscribe from receiving future email messages.
We hope this information satisfies any questions or concerns you may have regarding the email practices of durangobodyrolling.com. If you have additional questions or wish to discuss this matter further, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org